- The contract is concluded between the customer making the reservation and the INTERSPORT partner (shop) from which they collect and return their equipment.
Personal data provided by you on this website will be processed and utilised in accordance with the provisions of the current national and European data protection regulations solely for the processing of your enquiries and/or on-line reservations.INTERSPORT Rent undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your data at all times and will not sell, rent or make it available to third parties.
- By concluding the reservation, the customer making the reservation confirms the accuracy of the personal data that serves for the proper adjustment of the bindings. The customer is not permitted to make any unauthorised adjustments.
- The equipment may be collected after 16:00 on the evening before the first rental day and returned either at the end of the final rental day or before 10:00 on the following day. Returns made after 10:00 will incur an additional day’s rental charge by the INTERSPORT partner (shop) concerned in accordance with the locally published rates.
- The customer is responsible for returning the equipment in good condition or to pay compensation up to the retail price of the rented products. The customer is not permitted to pass on the sports equipment to third parties. The customer shall ensure that the equipment is looked after in such a way as to prevent it being taken by mistake or stolen.
- Liability for lost or stolen rental property lies with the customer.The customer may absolve himself of this liability by making a payment of 10% of the rental value.Please see the individual conditions of the INTERSPORT partner (shop) concerned.
In the event of theft, the customer is required to report the matter to the relevant security authority within 24 hours and to notify the rental agency of the theft in writing without delay.
In the event of breakage or damage as a result of improper use or theft due to failure to comply with the requisite duty of care, the customer is liable to pay the cost of repair or the market value.
- The prices include 7.7% value added tax.
- A change of category may be made at any time for an additional charge as per the price list and subject to availability. In the event of a change to a lower category, no price reduction will be made.
- Any disputes arising from, in connection with, or relating to reservations, rentals or use of equipment within the scope of this reservation shall be resolved exclusively in the national courts of Switzerland.
- In the event of a delay in collecting the rented equipment, the customer is requested to inform the shop concerned at the earliest possible opportunity. The reserved equipment will be held by the shop for a maximum of 24 hours. After this period of time, the equipment will be released for rental without the customer being entitled to compensation.
- Cancellation terms: The reservation may only be cancelled in the event of illness, accident or other compelling reason (e.g. death of a close relative or fellow traveller). The cancellation must be notified in writing to the INTERSPORT partner (shop) concerned or to email@example.com accompanied by the supporting documentation.
INTERSPORT Rent will make a cancellation charge of CHF 15.00 for each person included in the reservation. The difference between the payment already made and the cancellation charge will be refunded to the customer without delay.
a) Reimbursement of the rental price is only possible if the rental equipment is returned to the rental agency immediately upon the occurrence of the injury/illness.
No refund will be made in respect of late collection of the equipment by the customer, of inability to collect the equipment for any other reason or early return.
Adverse weather conditions or other impediments beyond the control of INTERSPORT Rent do not constitute grounds for withdrawal from the contract.
Should the customer suffer injury or illness during the rental period, the following conditions apply, subject to presentation of a medical certificate:
b) If point a) is satisfied, the overpaid rental amount will be refunded from the date of issue of the above-mentioned medical certificate. No refund will be made without a medical certificate.
- These general terms and conditions of business apply to the reservation, booking and payment of rental equipment via the Internet.
INTERSPORT Switzerland AG
Obere Zollgasse 75
Phone +41 31 930 71 11
Fax +41 31 930 71 21